What is iCollect?
iCollect is an efficient and highly successful debt collection software program used by businesses in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and throughout Australia.
One of the first question we are asked, at Guardian Credit Services, is “how does it work if there are no debt collection fees?” The answer is simple, the iCollect debt collection software program allows you to access our debt collection letters. This gives you the 3rd party impact (us) with none of the related debt recovery costs.
Guardian Credit Services has offered business debt recovery software in Australia for many years. Its best feature is its simplicity. The software was purposely written for ease of use for all users. Find out why iCollect debt collection software is the best solution for debt recovery for everyone in Australia.
See what our customers have to say
I found the iCollect system fast and easy to set up on my computer. In the 3 months I have been using it I have virtually eliminated my
bad debt problem…
We have been using the i collect system for approximately 5 years, During this time we have found it a very effective business tool in the collection of our overdue accounts. It certainly gets a response and the letters are very well worded so as not to offend our customers. From our point of view it is a very simple system to use. By using i collect letters first we find we have less bad debts occurring. We have no hesitation in recommending
this system to improve cash flow.
I love the fact that I don’t have to phone the people who owe us money, it was a job I always hated and put of for as long as possible. iCollect not only saves me from this, but is ten times more effective than I ever was at collecting the debts.
News from the iCollect Blog
- Debt Collection Needed to Recover ACT Patient Debt - ACT Health, Canberra is seeking to recover millions of dollars in debt from former patients both within Australia and across the world who were ineligible for free healthcare. Non-eligible patient debt has blown out from $1.4 million in 2012 to $6.6 million in 2017. An ACT government spokesman said ... more >
- Tips for Managing Debt Recovery in Trades and Small Businesses - Small businesses and independent contractors in the building and construction industry are often left vulnerable to unpaid debt. Invoicing early and chasing payment are two important ways to help keep cashflow flowing but polite reminders aren’t always enough. Knowing what you can do to recover the debt you're owed is ... more >
- The Future of Debt Collection - Debt collectors are embracing a high-tech future as way of boosting payments. Forget letters and phone calls, collections agencies are moving on to adopt new, creative techniques. Collections company managers say their innovations will benefit consumers as well as the industry. Ringless Voicemail New software lets debt collectors insert ... more >
- Australian Debt Levels Soar - Utilities bills, mortgage repayments and credit card debt are all contributing to Australian household's rising financial stress. Last year over 150,000 calls were made to the National Debt Helpline. Calls for the helpline this year are already 20 per cent higher. Bills are becoming more and more difficult to meet ... more >
- Expert Offers Advice on Repaying & Reducing Debt - If you feel like you’re struggling under a mountain of debt, you're not alone. Regional Australians are finding it increasingly difficult to repay their debts compared to 12 months ago, according to a new business survey. The report found that 51% of regional SME owners feel consumers are finding it ... more >